Our team creates possibilities for education and networking at startup conferences, pitching events, workshops and builds the next generation of successful founders. We do our best to support students (and you!) in their career by providing them with unique opportunities to engage with representatives from all aspects of Berlin’s thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- To become a member of START Berlin you need to be matriculated at a university.
- Please make sure that you have time on Wednesdays at 19:00 on a regular basis because this is when our weekly meetings take place.
- Since our meetings take place at the HU campus Berlin-Mitte, make sure that you live close enough to attend regularly.
- All vacancies at our organization are voluntary and therefore non remunerated.
- The CV you upload should be in a tabular format, have a maximum of 2 pages and be up to date.
- Allow for a 1-1,5 week processing period for your application, we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Our application form is short therefore please review your application documents carefully for mistakes.
Thanks for your interest in becoming a member at START Berlin! Before you apply, please read the general information and application guidelines above carefully.
What our Members say
“I enjoy being surrounded by smart individuals who use their spare time purposefully.”
“Being at START helped me secure several interesting internships and engage with a network of startup enthusiasts”
“Learning from the entrepreneurial ventures of our alumni is truly inspiring.”
“Being at START complements my studies nicely and allows me to develop leadership skills.”
“If you are looking for high performers, friends and co-founders, START Berlin is the right place.”